Visitor guidelines - from Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Visiting Hours: 10:30am - 8:00pm
- Up to 2 visitors (includes children) per patient at any one time
Maternity: Partners are permitted at any time.
- Visiting Hours: 3 - 5pm and 6 - 8pm
- 2 visitors + siblings allowed
- Partners allowed at any time and are not included in visitor number
* A support person may remain with a patient and is not restricted to visitor restrictions if they are a carer for a child under the age of 18 or a carer for a patient with a disability, or to provide end of life care.